Ten years ago, Darn Tough created the Stripes sock, a well-rounded trail hiking staple in the Darn Tough arsenal. A decade of durability, comfort, and Merino Wool warmth is celebrated with a new design. Who knows, these socks might just last you the next decade (they will).
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Every toe seam is closed using True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- Made in Vermont, USA