Library Box Club
This is our effortless way for you to get lots of well-earned loyalty reward dollars to spend in our bricks and mortar stores when you shop in-person with us.
Here is how you earn those reward dollars:
1. Ask one of the Coriander “Librarians”, aka Personal Stylists, to start a card for you in our system.
2. Your card will be kept in our old-school, wooden Library Box. How convenient as you don’t need to tote it around.
3. Although you can use your reward dollars in either of our stores, your best bet is to keep a card in each of our stores. Alternatively, you are welcome to bring a receipt from one store to add to a card kept in the other for any same day purchases.
4. Each time you shop with us, just pluck your card from our nifty Library Box and bring it to the counter when you check out.
5. We will mark the amount of your full price purchase (before tax) in one of the six boxes (each day’s purchase total goes in a box of its own) then we will refile your card. Sorry, sale and gift certificate purchases don’t go on your card.
6. After six Coriander shopping trips, you will have filled in all six boxes on your Library card. Now things really get exciting. Keep reading.
7. On your seventh visit, you will receive a gift credit worth 5% of the total recorded purchases on your Library Box card! Yes, you read that right – you are in control of how big your reward dollars grow. In other words, the more you spend, the more you earn…literally. AND you can use this gift credit on anything in the store. Sorry, you can only use this reward when you make in-store purchases. Your gift from us cannot be used with curbside pickups, deliveries, and ecommerce purchases. Please note: the full value of your gift should be used all at once as we do not carry over any remaining balance. So shop hard and shop wisely, Folks.
8. Once you have completed your first card, you will start all over again with a new Library Box card in a splendid new colour. You have now become a frequent flyer.
Woohoo. Well done, you Savvy Shopper, you!